Support and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences, webinars, offsite meetings and events
Are you looking for a job for an organization working to help trauma survivors? Join our team today and make a positive impact on the lives of those that experienced trauma.
The Program Director is responsible for day-to-day operation of Teal Lotus Yoga programs. The Program Director oversees the maintenance of records, the assurance of confidentiality, and standards of practice.
- Plans and oversees the administration of designated Teal Lotus Yoga programs, budgets, schedules, record keeping, implementation and evaluation of activities that support our program.
- Work in collaboration with yoga partners to provide exceptional customer service to program participants.
- Oversees all parts of the program to ensure quality and initiates any quality improvement that may be necessary.
- Support and coordinate logistics for meetings, classes, training, conferences, webinars, offsite meetings and events
- Establishes Teal Lotus Yoga program objectives consistent with organizational goals and mission.
Teal Lotus Yoga is seeking a full-time, Program Director for our organization. This position will ensure adherence to our mission of bringing the best and most trusted in trauma-sensitive yoga to those we serve. We are seeking an individual who is motivated, organized, a problem solver and possesses great communication skills. This individual needs to be passionate about using a holistic approach to helping those that experienced trauma.
Teal Lotus Yogais a leader in trauma-sensitive yoga offering free and donation-based yoga to communities and individuals impacted by trauma. We partner with yoga instructors around the United States to offer yoga to those affected by trauma.
Bachelor’s Degree in Gender Studies, Sociology, Anthropology, Cultural Studies or in related field.
Salary: $70,000-$79,000 DOE plus 401K w/matching, Medical, Dental, and Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Flexible Hours and Days, Generous Paid Time Off.
The position is located in Phoenix, AZ.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com